of use & Conditions beHome
When registering with beHome as a residence
seeker, you are explicitly agreeing with
- The information you have provided has
been entered correctly and to the best
of your ability.
- The information you have provided will
be treated with the utmost confidence.
- The information you have provided can
be checked and verified by beHome.
- You hereby give beHome the explicit
task to seek suitable living space, the
manner in which the mediation comes about
does not matter.
- The confirmation of this registration
does not constitute the right of assignment.
- You are to include the following documents
with this form: a copy of your ID; a copy
of a recent bank statement; a pay slip
/ employment contract. BeHome will make
copies of these documents and archive
- In case a house is assigned to you,
you will need to sign a rental agreement
as is customary with beHome.
- It is not possible to take an option
on a residence, only the deposit of one
months rent and a security deposit of
one months rent assures that the residence
will not be offered or rented to others.
- All verbal and written announcements
concerning the rent of a house are assumed
to have been made with the landlord's
permission. If after the fact it becomes
clear that no such permission was given,
the rent will be cancelled, with no rights
able to be derived from any of our announcements
or any down payments. In such a case,
we will not be held responsible for the
consequences in any way.
- The final assignment of a house is
always the responsibility of the landlord/owner.